Sunday, March 30, 2014

Neighbour Rob

My neighbour and I were talking, and he felt that he should show me all his records. I agreed to sit in his garage and look at them. So he’s flipping page after page, showing me his Depeche Mode, New Order, Gary Numan, then he flips the page, and this guy’s awkward face on an album comes up, and Rob changes the page without saying anything. I was like, “Hey! I’m a Girl Watcher!” He didn’t say anything. I repeated myself. “That was the I’m a Girl Watcher guy”. Rob kind of mumbled “yeah”, and kept turning pages, showing me his cool music, and I left it alone.
He was not proud of his secret lust for "The Okaysions", and their voyeur styled music of watching girls.

A few days after that, a family member that I used to have, told me that neighbour Rob is really creepy. I was like, “Really? I didn’t notice”. She said “Yeah, have you heard him whistle?”

He is an incredible whistler.
I envy his whistle. I admire him for his ability to whistle better than the birds can. I had never noticed how being able to whistle so well is creepy. Yeah though, I guess it is super creepy, but I still wish I could whistle so well.

He really whistles better than anyone I’ve heard before.

No comments:

Post a Comment