Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pee UP a Girl?

I remember back when I was a kid, if I liked a girl, I would think to myself, "boy, I sure would like to lie underneath a blanket with her". There was nothing further that I wished to perform. Just lying with her underneath a blanket was the fantasy. I was so very innocent as a child.

Now other kids had different thoughts than me. My friend once told me how Rob V. asked the teacher in class, what would happen if you pee'd "up" a girl. I imagine the rest of the boys in the class were all questioning what he means by "up". I think the majority of us assumed the vagina was similar to the belly button. We would just say in, not up.

I imagine he was more familiar with the female anatomy because he had liberal sisters, who seemed quite sexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment