Monday, February 2, 2015

Hong Kong Farter

One time when I had to stay in the Hong Kong airport for like 8 hours, there was a girl in there doing the same thing. A discussion arose between us about where we were from and where we were going. It turned out that she was from Germany, and if I recall correctly, she was going to Singapore. What stood out to me was that as we were having our casual discussion, she let out a long, comical sounding fart. I almost grinned and even laughed, because I can’t deny that farts are hilarious. Without any reaction whatsoever, from her, I lost my confidence to show my amusement. She was not going to openly react to this event, and because of that, I was not going to either.

In the next twenty minutes or so, she let out around ten more farts. I am still impressed with myself for holding in my reaction. I feel like I reached a certain level of maturity that I never really expected to reach. If I was the subject of a hidden camera show, then they would not have been able to use that footage, because my self control was so strong that it implied I didn’t even hear the farts.


So…that was really weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment